Role of the LTOA
The role of the LTOA is to enhance the management of the Capital's trees & woodlands.
Objectives of the LTOA
- Collect & disseminate information about London's trees & woodlands, & factors affecting them.
- Establish a high profile for London's trees & woodlands.
- Identify & attract finance for the well-being of London's trees & woodlands.
- Influence tree-related legislation & work towards a cohesive national policy for tree management.
- Establish, promote & raise standards of management & best practice, especially by influencing arboricultural education, training & safety.
- Work towards a pro-active strategy that will develop specific criteria & working approaches for tree care in relation to Best Value.
- Promote & encourage tree planting London-wide.
The LTOA recently reviewed it's constitution - click here for more information